Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pinewood Derby!

How is it that I failed to post anything about the pinewood derby? Crazy I know!
Ryan and Remington had a great time building the car and Remington did alot of the work himself. He was a little disapointed that he didn't win but had fun. It is one pack meeting he looks forward to every year! He is already planning his car for next year. I told Ryan that by the time Gage is a cub scout he should be a car building expert!









This is how all boy he is. He decided to have a zoombie car. Its painted green and then there is red splashes that looks like blood. REALLY? I don't want to squash the creativity but I think he could come up with something MORE creative. However his car looked great and he was happy. That is all that matters after all right?







No comments: