Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Money Tree

Oh how I wish I could grow a money tree. Just one little one that didn't produce much. Just one to help get us on our toes and not have the stress of living from paycheck to paycheck. (I HATE HATE HATE that feeling.) Oh the dreams we have. However a money tree is not a reality and so I will keep plugging along and do what I need to do.
I am greatful for the home we have to live in and that Ryan and I both have jobs. I am greatful that my boys are healthy and happy. I am greatful that we have heat and that we have each other!
So I will still dream of a money tree and maybe someday it won't be paycheck to paycheck.

3 comments:

nellie rae said...

i want a money tree too!!!!!

Jamie said...

You are not alone! I would love a money tree! Everytime I think we are getting ahead, we get 10 more steps behind. But someday right we can both have one!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I thought that said Monkey tree, and not money tree. Yah, me too!:)