Saturday, July 11, 2009

OVERLOOKED

Well I have been thinking lately that I don't have a PASSION for really anything. I think I need a change. So I have been thinking what would I like to do, what would I like to study, what "do I want to be when i grow up".
Well I am stil pondering these questions and haven't come up with much EXCEPT....
I have been reading a friends blog and she is doing a weekly photo challenge. Last week the theme was BLUE and she posted the results of the pictures that were taken and it was really fun to see all the creative things that they all came up with.
So this week her theme is OVERLOOKED and so I am thinking that I will look at things around me and see what I can come up with and join this little group.
It may turn to a passion it may not, but it is at least something to get my brain going and my intrests flowing.
I will post what I come up with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMY! i am just now getting time to catch up on everyone elses blogs! love that you are thinking about jumpin' in! its really fun...and you'll be amazed at how it really opens your eyes - like you, sometimes i feel like i dont have a focus. this gives me something fun to feel like i am a part of, and its fun to have people participate. its like our own little club!
love your blog. your kids are adorable. love love! nellie rae.