Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Its just not going away. GrRrRrRr

So most of you know my drama with the CRAZY STALKER LADY! Here is the short version. I met her through her son who was in Remington's 1st grade class. She called and asked if Remington would like to play with her son Joshua (I should have said NO!!!! )
I don't particularly like how Remington is when he is with Joshua and there were some other things that happened and some things were said that were disturbing involving blood and death. We told her that Remington couldn't play with Joshua for 1 month. She started calling for play dates after 1 week.
If I don't answer the phone when she calls she shows up at my house asking why I didn't answer the phone. She comes to Maceys to find me when I am working and 1 time when I just shopping.
She called yesterday and said that Joshua was in tears because Remington wasn't able to play. NOT MY PROBLEM!
{Although it is turning into my problem.}
She also demanded that before Remington runs off with other friends that he and Joshua play together. I don't really do well with being demanded to do things and I tend to want to rebel.

So how do I end things?

My brother in law suggested violence. hahahaha!!! Very funny Dave!

Ryan says its my problem because he already ended things however she is still around. So obviously he didn't. I have been hoping it will just all go away but that is not happening. So this is what I have come up with. After much thought and prayer.

I am going to tell her that Joshua is a good kid but, Remington cannot play with him anymore because the two of them are just not a good combination.

So that is where I am at. I am done with feeling like I have to hide or being relived when they go on vacation. I am done with the drama and the attitude. I am praying that they are in separate classes next year (maybe they will find a new family to terrorize). If not Mr Liddard and I will be having a chat :)

Wish me luck and hope that she doesn't go anymore crazy physco on me!

3 comments:

ker said...

I had no idea you were having this much drama with a crazy stalker. I'm sorry. We kind of had this problem when Kailee was in 3rd grade (Spanish Oaks) and then, thank goodness, we went to East Meadows and they didn't! You do have a right to say who plays with your children, and if this is how you feel- you have to do it! Good Luck!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Wow, I had no idea that when you FBed about this woman that this was the case. She sounds nuttier than squirrel poo. You are so nice to be doing it your way. I think I would have told her off. I wish you the best of luck with her. If she gets too out of control you can always get a restraining order against her.:)

Suzanne Aguero said...

Uh, yeah! Let her call here. No wonder Jorgy refuses to play with him!