Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pixie Dust

Sunday after church I was trying to round up kids to get in the car to head to my brother Caleb's house for the blessing of Adam. I had gone to my ward to sub for my friend's primary class. As I was herding boys toward the car I noticed that Coleton didn't have his shoes on so we sat down in a class room so that we could put them on before heading outside. While we were putting them on we had the following conversation...

C: Mom did you know that my teacher has real pixie dust?
M: She does?
C: Yes.
M: What do you do with it? Did you make a wish?
C: Yes we blow it off our hands and wish.
M: Cool. What did you wish for?
C: I can't tell you... but if Christmas comes everyday don't blame me.

I LOVE that kid he cracks me up!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a hoot! The things kids say can be so funny!