Sunday, January 1, 2012

Silly kid stories

#1

Coleton has had a pretty bad cough so I took him into the Doctor. While there he asked if he was going to have to get a shot. I told not today but before kindergarten starts in the fall we'd have to go back and get his shots for school. He looked at me and I told him I was sorry but everyone who goes to school has to get shots. He was quiet for a minute then looked at me again and said "I don't want to go to Kindergarten"

#2

The boys were watching a movie and I was getting ready for work. They asked if I would make them some popcorn. I went in the kitchen and put a bag in the microwave. (yes I was being lazy) Gage walked into the kitchen and asked what I was doing. I told him I was making popcorn he says...
"oh for your kids?"

#3

A friend of Ryan's at work gave him a box of whoppers that was decorated like a reindeer. There was a cute little poem about reindeer and the surprises that they leave behind. They had cut out a little hole in the back of the box so you could get the whoppers out. We asked the kids if they wanted to try a reindeer poop. Gage got a funny look on his face and when he tried it he smiled big and said "I love reindeer poop!"

No comments: