Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Meeting Mickey

Gage loves Mickey Mouse. He has Mickey Mouse PJ's and would wear them every night if I let him. he has almost grown out of them. He has 4 stuffed Mickey Mouse's that he plays with regularly and one of his favorite shows to watch is Mickey Mouse Playhouse. So while we were in Disneyland he got a chance to visit Mickey Mouse's house. He loved it and still talks about what it was like. I didn't go in because I was with the other two boys going on some rides and Gage had been asleep so Ryan stayed with him. When he woke up Ryan said the line was short for Mickey so he took Gage. The other two were a little jealous but oh well.



These pictures just make me smile. Ryan said he couldn't get the camera to snap any faster and he forgot there was a movie mode. I think this was Gage's favorite part of all of Disneyland!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E its the mickey mouse clubhouse!!! Come inside its fun inside!!!
How'd I do? :)