Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthay Coleton!

COLETON IS 3



To celebrate Coleton's birthday we went to McDonald's for lunch. We are having a family party for him next week so I got him a cupcake he blew out the candles. He got an action figure and the movie Monsters vs Aliens. I think he had a pretty good day. Any time someone would tell him happy birthday he would tell them happy birthday back.
This kid cracks me up! I just love him to death! He says the funniest things and just has a way of melting my heart. I now hope to break him of the ba-ba {aka bottle}. He has been attached for far to long. I have been telling him that once he is 3 he is a big boy and big boys don't use ba-ba's. So tonight as I was getting him to bed he says...
"mom i a baby not a big boy"
"No you are a big boy"
"No me a baby me want my ba-ba"
So needless to say he got a ba-ba.
Coleton woke up with a croupy cough last night. So I took him into the instacare this evening. There were lots of sick people with masks on. Coleton keep looking at them. I told him it was because they were sick and had bad coughs. He looked at me and said...
"I a little sick."
Then faked a cough. He just wanted a mask to play with. I should have given him one since we waited for over an hour in the waiting room. Heck I should have put one on to keep the germs away.
He is such a handful but I would be lost without him!
I LOVE YOU BUG! I hope you had a good birthday!

No comments: