Monday, October 12, 2009

Gardner Village

I love this time of year! The fall colors are beautiful! I love the reds, oranges, yellows, they make me happy. The air smells different in the fall. The pumpkins everywhere! Kids getting excited for Halloween. The last 3 months of the year are my favorite! So as we start with Halloween I have to say that I am not into the gory, scary decorations. I like the cute stuff. That is one reason I love Gardner Village. This little shopping spot has such a fun atmosphere! Here are a few pictures from our visit to Gardner Village. The boys and I went with my mom and sister Rachel. We go every year and I love to do it. I didn't take nearly enough pictures.

Remington asked me if this was a real witches brew. Of course I told him. Yeah right he responded.

This witch is coming in for a landing. There is another witch guiding traffic. You can see it and more on my facebook page.

You can't tell from the picture but the shutters open and close and the witch pops her head out.

Coleton really didn't want anything to do with this witch. We got Gage & Remington to sit but this is as close as he would get and refused to get out of the stroller.


Thanks Mom and Rachel for going and helping me to control my wild bunch. Although wouldn't you say it is easier outside than in?

No comments: