Friday, August 21, 2009

First day of School!


the cute triplet girls from next door come and pick Remington up. Here he is running across the street SO excited to go to school.


Coleton had to get in on the picture!


Well it is official school has started. Remington was VERY excited to start school 2 nd grade this year! I had to work the night before school started but Ryan was really good to make sure he got clothes set out and backpack ready and the little homework assignment all done and ready to go. The homework wasn't bad he just needed to collect a few things that showed who he is. He took a picture of him and his dad fishing, a transformer toy, a sticker that looks like his hamster & a package of Yogos.
Let me just say that I have refused to buy new clothes for the start of school. He is going to need clothes for the coming cold weather and so I will buy new clothes then (I should be grateful that he is a boy and doesn't care about new clothes.), however the clothes he chose on the other hand {BIG SIGH} were a old pair of cut off jeans and a t-shirt. The shirt was not so bad but the shorts well I tried to talk him out of them but couldn't so I settled for at least cutting off all the strings dangling from the legs. He is a very independent boy!

1 comment:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

What a cute kid! I did buy my kids some new school clothes, only because they are so hard on jeans (holy-holy) and Malachi refuses to wear shorts-weird kid. They will get the majority of their "new school clothes" for winter-like your kids.:) Like you said, good thing they are boys and don't care.