Saturday, November 21, 2009

NEW MOON

I had a a VERY fun filled & much needed girls night out. I hardly ever get girls nights so I treasure them when they happen. I went with 4 of the funnest and nicest ladies to see the midnight showing of "New Moon". We had bought the V.I.P. tickets and so it was an all night event!
We left at around 6pm and then went and got a bite to eat. Then we headed to the theater. We were a little early so we went to do some shopping. When we got back to the theater we got a gift bag with a red drink, a bag of red candies, & a book mark. We were seated and watched Twilight. When Twilight was over we got a slice of pizza, a cupcake, a large drink, & large popcorn. We then were able to get our choice of seats before everyone else for "New Moon".
There was a band playing in the lobby and TONS of women and a few men. All of this was included in our ticket. It was well worth it and so so so much fun! I really enjoyed the movie and thought it was much better than Twilight. Now to count down to "ECLIPSE" only 7 months to go!

No comments: